Dec 6 / Hannah Mathers

Warrior Weekend in the D – Noel Night 2013 Edition

Saturday, December 7th

NoelNight2013_Logo

Noel Night
5 p.m. -10 p.m.
ALL OF MIDTOWN! (very walkable and free!)

IT’S NOEL NIGHT ON SATURDAY Y’ALL! Noel Night is kind of like a little Midtown holiday so needless to say, I’m excited. It’s hard to explain an event where Woodward is closed down and nearly every single organization in the Midtown is doing something to spread the holiday cheer. Music, lights, hot cocoa, performances and tons of art are just some of things that will bring joy. This event is the shiz! There are a ton of events be sure to check out the schedule.  Here’s a list of things that I won’t be missing.

santa clause

Noel Night Activity
5 p.m. -10 p.m.
Detroit Historical Museum

Santa and Mrs. Clause are coming!!! That is all.

detroit public libraryDetroit Public Library
5 p.m. -10 p.m.

If you haven’t been to the Detroit Public Library (main branch), it is truly magical. The place is gorgeous and even more so on Noel Night decked out with lights and happy people. Please go! And have a cup of free cider on me :)

old mainOld Main
5 p.m. -10 p.m.

Our very own Hogwarts here on campus! This place is another beauty and on Noel Night is is stacked with activities, arts and music.

It’s hard for me to encourage people to go to any specific place because usually on Noel Night I will just roam the midtown area enjoying whatever comes my way. Seriously though! There are way too many cool things going on during this event. Walk around and you will be pleasantly surprised at what you will find. See you there.

HAPPY NOEL NIGHT!