Sign up today
Feeling creative and inspired by the world around you? Publish yourself through Wayne State! Sign up for a free blog and share your ideas with the campus community (or be private if that is your wish). Invite your friends to join you. We utilize the easy-to-use WordPress platform with a Wayne State theme. All you need is an AccessID to start. Come on, be daring, sign up today.
Latest Blog posts
- Project 1- Scavenger Hunt
- Sep. 14. 2014.My groups formal system for this project is the geometric shape. My group members are Ryan Caldwell, Taewan Lim and Taylor Plotzke. Our definition of our formal system is the following; Geometric...
- Teaching Tip: Muddiest Point
- Sep. 14. 2014.The muddiest point is a quick and easy way to collect written feedback on student learning. Ask students at the end of class to briefly write and turn in a response to, "What was the most unclear...
- OTL Open House: This Friday!
- Sep. 14. 2014.The Office for Teaching & Learning is hosting an open house on Friday, September 19, 2014 from 3pm - 5pm in the Teaching Commons, Purdy/Kresge Library. Come celebrate the launch of the new...
- Welcome Back Warriors!
- Sep. 12. 2014.Here you will find a collection of thoughts throughout the fall semester from Daniel A. Washington. Check back often to read and get a glimpse into his final semester at Wayne State University!
- A little typography humor
- Sep. 12. 2014.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6djQHeqMwQ
- More on Project 1: Scavenger Hunt
- Sep. 12. 2014.Here are a few photos from yesterday's critique on Project 1! I thought all of the groups did a fantastic job, and I was very proud of my own group for our hard work and effort. Left to right:...
- EFTEC has Immediate Part-Time Internship Positions for Chemical Engineering Students
- Sep. 11. 2014.If you have 15 to 20 hours a week available and can maintain your current academic coursework then please feel free to send your resume to Eftec of Taylor, MI E-mail:...
- Project 1: Typography Book_Lim pdf
- Sep. 11. 2014. Typography book_Lim