PPP; PRACTICE

So after this long semester, and I am finally relaxing and starting to ease into summer! I am in the middle of doing research for my PPP project and I have finally found my Practice; I want to eventually be a Museum exhibition designer. This is a really important practice to be aware of!

What Does a Museum Exhibit Designer Do?

A museum exhibit designer is responsible for the overall design and planning of museum exhibits. These professionals can work in all types of museums and galleries, from large history museums to intimate art galleries. In general, a museum exhibit designer will often have a number of different duties and responsibilities.

It is important to know about because with our degree in Fine Art with a major of Graphic Design this could be an option for your career.

http://www.singaporevr.com/vrs/army_museum/army_museum.html

This is the URL that will lead you to a visual build up of the exhibition I think is really an interesting design and important to be aware that it is out there and available to be seen! It is designed by the company Lord Cultural Resources, and they do many other things but do specialize in Exhibition Design.

:)

From General
Posted by Samantha Witte on April 19, 2013