Project: 4 –More Process Work :)
My words were Sluggish and Supplement. I had difficulty with Supplement because I had a different outlook on what the word meant. I am not happy with the turn out on it but I did my best. Sluggish I believe did an okay job with. I wanted to use thick and bold letters. I tried making the letters heavier at the bottom to give it that slow moving look and lack of energy.
This project took me a long time, including an all-nighter and still did not finish in time for the final crit. I was not using snap to grid (which I learned after) I was zooming in the letters and using guides to line the circles up perfectly. Literally was the worst thing that has happened to me my whole time in college. But thankfully, Tyler showed me “snap to grid” I was so upset and wanted to give up on life haha.
Now that I am learning new skills in illustrator, I hope the next projects go well for me. It helps to collaborate with class mates 🙂