Ford Recruits Domestic WSU Engineering Talent for Part-Time CAD Designers in Dearborn
CAD Designer / Part Time Engineering Student
Ford is looking for designer work study students to work in Body Exteriors & Interiors, Chassis, Powertrain, Electrical or Methods & Tools.
Candidates will utilize CATIAv5 and Ford’s complete DI toolset to perform design, development, compatibility and evaluation functions.
Programs range from current design changes thru 2017-2018 model year programs.
All interested candidates need to send resumes asap before Sunday at midnight to
Maureen Johnson, University Counselor Co-op Coordinator – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Location: Ford Motor Company’s Product Development Center – Digital Innovation
- Start Date: September 8th (or later) End Date: Annual Renewal possible
- Experience: CATIAv5 is preferred
- Number of Openings: 5-8
- Rank: Sophomore or Junior rank only (needs minimum of 2 years prior to graduation)
- Degree: Full time, Bachelor or Masters in Mechanical, Electrical, Computer Engineering
- GPA: Must maintain a minimum of 3.0 GPA or higher throughout the entire program
- Hours: 20-25hr/wk, up to 35 hurs during non- school weeks ( never full time)
- Status: Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for sponsorship
- Paid Position: Rate depends on HR approval
Ford Motor Company, a global automotive industry leader based in Dearborn, MI manufactures or distributes a full line of small, medium and large cars, trucks and SUVs across six continents. With about 166,000 employees and about 70 plants worldwide, the company’s automotive brands include Ford and Lincoln. The company provides financial services through Ford Motor Credit Company. For more information regarding The Ford Motor Company and it’s products, please visit www.ford.com.