Stacy and Witbeck Information Session Monday for Civil Engineering and Construction Management
Wayne State University College of Engineering Career Services is excited to host an Information Session for Stacy and Witbeck, the company that has secured the M-1 Rail Project. They are looking to hire 4-6 engineers, both entry level and experienced for the M-1 Project. In addition they are looking for a few interns.
All Civil Engineering and Construction Management majors, alumni at both the graduate and undergraduate levels should plan to attend. The Date is Monday, November 25th at 5:00 pm in the Engineering Design Center room 1520.
Civil Engineering and Construction Management majors from Detroit area Universities are invited to attend this Information Session with emphasis of University of Detroit Mercy and Lawrence Technological University.
Entry Level Job Opportunity- Field/Office Engineer
Education & Experience: BS Degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Management or a minimum of 6 years similar construction engineering experience.
Knowledge Skills & Abilities:
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good organization and communication skills
- Ability to coordinate with field superintendents and craft personnel
- Work with a diverse group of individuals and organizations representing public agencies, private utilities, subcontractors and suppliers
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
Email resumes to Careers@stacywitbeck.com