Support Engineer Internship for Think Tech Labs
WSU Warriors – This is a great Internship Opportunity. If you are interested, then David McGrail would be more than happy to speak with anybody interested in learning about any of the positions.
Think Tech Labs is the leader in Cloud-Computing and Software-as-a-Service products and consulting services. From the largest private equity firms and hedge funds, non-profit organizations and universities, to the world’s largest and fastest growing real estate companies, our clients trust Think Tech Labs to help take their business to the cloud and to the next level.
Think Tech Labs is looking for talented, creative, and energetic individuals who want to join our quickly growing team and be a part of the next tech start-up phenomenon.
Think Tech Labs is looking for a Support Engineer to deliver excellent customer support to our rapidly growing customer base of REthink Real Estate CRM (www.REthinkapp.com) clients. If you like problem- solving, delivering creative solutions, and are driven to help your customers succeed, then Think Tech Labs is the perfect fit.
Think Tech Labs believes in compensating those who work hard and make a difference. And did we mention we have no vacation policy? If you need time off, take it!
Provide Level 1 and Level 2 support to our customers via phone, virtual online meetings, and our online support ticket system
- Provide Level 1 and Level 2 support to our customers via phone, virtual online meetings, and our online support ticket system
- Learn the REthink Real Estate application inside and out
- Work with Account Executives to deliver tailored demos for prospects
- Scheduling and delivery of REthink Config Parties for prospects & clients
- Communicate effectively with customers to provide the highest level of satisfaction
- Stay up-to-date on the latest trends of our partner, Salesforce.com, and their product updates
- Assist in the input and development of future product updates and releases based on customer feedback
- 1+ years working in Customer Support
- Ability to evaluate, troubleshoot, and follow up on customer issues
- Basic knowledge of residential and commercial real estate
- Knowledge of enterprise software and/or CRM is a plus
- Understanding of programming fundamentals
- Strong desire to be in a start-up culture and willing to go the extra mile