Ford Motor Credit Hiring Compter Science/Computer Engineering
Ford Motor Credit is looking for individuals who have graduated between May 2010 – December 2012 with a Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or Computer Engineering. They are currently hiring for their Global Analytics – Knowledge Based Systems group. They will be doing On Campus Interviews on January 31st at WSU Career Services. If interested, check out Career Services Online (CSO) to see if you meet the qualifications and can submit a resume for consideration. Resumes must be submitted through the On Campus Interview area of CSO by January 21st.
CSO – http://careerservices.wayne.edu/New/CSOforStudents.htm
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES (further details are on CSO) –
• Apply Artificial Intelligence methods to support the process of financing consumers.
• The position requires supporting Knowledge Based Systems (KBS) in production during the process of financing customers including supporting credit analysts in the field, prediction of defaults, and mechanized credit decisions.
• Specifically, the duties will include maintaining and expanding the capabilities of production KBS’ by requirements generation/ prototyping/testing/adhoc requests and implementation of KBS’.
• The ability to represent knowledge in the context of knowledge acquisition/knowledge engineering/prototyping/testing and implementation of expert systems that perform a variety of functions including pricing, fraud detection, prediction of defaults, and mechanized credit decisioning.
• Support, maintain, enhance, track, and analysis of existing applications.
• Develop expertise in understanding credit from a business perspective.
• Address IT issues related to AI applications by working closely with IT associates.
• Partner with in-house statistical analysts when assisting in the building of mathematical prediction models.
• Identification/salesmanship of AI ideas that address business problems by leveraging our existing computer infrastructure.
• Communicate with management, peers, and associates the insights gained through data analysis