Shrine Catholic High School – Long Term Substitute (Part-time Position)
Shrine Catholic High School is an accredited college preparatory high school, and serves a coed population of over 275 students. It is located at 3500 W. Thirteen Mile, Royal Oak, Michigan.
Shrine Catholic High School is seeking a LONG TERM SUBBING part time position teaching,
- class of Honors English II
- classes of U.S. History
The first class begins at 10:30am and the last class ends at 3:05pm.
The dates of the subbing will be the remainder of the school year from April 24th to June 9th after exams.
The current teacher will be going on maternity leave and will be accessible before the start date for help and training.
- Valid State of Michigan teacher certification, 9-12, with appropriate endorsement(s) preferred
- Must meet all requirements established by the Archdiocese of Detroit for employment
- Must have completed or be willing to complete Protecting God’s Children training
- Prior teaching experience preferred
MR. JAMES R. MIO
Principal | Shrine Catholic High School and Academy
MA Educational Leadership | Madonna University | 2014
BA/TC English & Communications | Eastern Michigan University | 2010
BFA Theater | University of Detroit Mercy | 2000
SHRINE CATHOLIC HIGH SCHOOL
3500 West 13 Mile Road | Royal Oak, MI 48073
P: 248.549.2925 | EXT: 2507
Comments are closed.