Day at Dana Incorporated!
Dana Incorporated is pleased to extend an invitation to Freshmen and Sophomore students for the company’s upcoming 2017 Day at Dana event!
“Day at Dana”
June 12, 2017
8:30 AM – 4:45 PM
3939 Technology Drive
Maumee, Ohio 43537
This event is intended for students to learn more about a career at Dana Incorporated, with a schedule that will include:
- An overview of our company
- Networking opportunities
- Interactive discussions
- Building and lab tour
- Dana employee presentations
- Career path exploration
- Lunch in our World Headquarters cafeteria
Select students should meet the following criteria:
- Majoring in one of the following: Business (i.e. Finance, Accounting, Marketing, Human Resources, Supply Chain Management and Sales), Information Technology, Engineering, Pre-Law or Marketing and Communications
- Freshman or Sophomore student
- Minimum 3.5 GPA
- Involved in extracurricular or community outreach activities
Students should send their resumes directly to UniversityRelations@dana.com by no later than, Friday, May 19th.