Mar 13 / Lina Erlingis

Hello world!

My name is Lina Erlingis and I’m going to be graduating in May from Wayne State University in Detroit, Michigan. I’ll have a Bachelor of Science in Psychology from the Honors College here. In addition to my psychology courses, I’ve taken many other science classes, such as physics, biology and chemistry in order to fulfill medical school application requirements. I’ve also enjoyed a couple philosophy and film classes on the side.

During my junior year, I had the opportunity to study abroad in Belo Horizonte, Brazil for just over 6 months where I learned to speak Portuguese and learned about the Brazilian lifestyle- definitely my favorite college experience! I’m also planning one more study abroad before officially leaving Wayne State, this time for about a month this summer in South Korea.

My future goals include attending medical school, specifically an osteopathic school, and even further down the line I hope to become involved with Doctors without Borders. I’m currently studying for the MCAT and will be testing in May and then applying in June. It’s a long journey, but so far, I’ve enjoyed every minute of the pre-med life!

I was introduced to StudySoup, an online learning marketplace, during my sophomore year of college by a classmate. It’s a great way for students to earn some extra spending money by uploading notes for their peers to benefit from. I strongly recommend the site for anyone looking to keep their grades high or raise them to reach your goals!

Good luck with your studies!

One Comment

1. A WordPress Commenter / Mar 13 2018

Hi, this is a comment.
    To get started with moderating, editing, and deleting comments, please visit the Comments screen in the dashboard.
    Commenter avatars come from Gravatar.