Google Reader has been one of my best friends for a while now and its a great way to keep up with industry leaders and trends. I unfortunately subscribe to >100 feeds and each day scan for interesting articles, I read a lot of them. :-/ Once and a while I come across a few that are worthy enough to share with the marketing staff and keep them in the haps with the industry.
I send them out on Friday’s and they go to developers, designer, writers and an AVP. Each week it seems more people want to be on the distribution so I decided to publish the list for all to read. Being Friday it seemed like the best time to start, so here we go.
- Why Great Copy is a Conversation, Not a Soliloquy
- If Content is the New Advertising, What Does Your Advertising Say About You?
- 15 Great Examples of Web Typography
- 10 common errors when implementing accessibility
- Blogs and self promotion
- 3 Writing Lessons I Learned in Dog Obedience School
- Design v Design Toss
- Beyond ALT Text
- Reflections of an Interface Designer