2012 MATLAB Virtual Conference
Topic: MATLAB Virtual Conference 2012
Accelerating the pace of engineering and science with MATLAB and Simulink. Engage with MATLAB and Simulink users from around the world at this year’s MATLAB Virtual Conference.
Date: Wed. March 28
Whether you are new to MathWorks products or an experienced user, the MATLAB Virtual Conference will show you how to get the most out of MATLAB® and Simulink®. The agenda for this free event features sessions for users with a range of experience levels. Choose from:
- Introductory sessions covering the basics
- “What’s new” sessions highlighting the latest features and capabilities, including those in Release 2012a, planned for March
- Sessions presented by industry experts, who share examples of their success with MATLAB and Simulink
- Presentations showcasing how MATLAB and Simulink inspire learning and advance research in academia
The MATLAB Virtual Conference offers you everything that a physical event provides and more. You can:
- Network with MathWorks experts and your industry peers
- Explore MathWorks and partner booths to learn about the latest technologies
- Get answers to your specific product questions
This free event features live sessions across all time zones. The presentations are organized into four tracks to meet your needs:
- Track 1 – Discover MATLAB and Simulink: MathWorks engineers demonstrate the core capabilities of the MATLAB and Simulink product families.
- Track 2 – Find Out What’s New: MathWorks engineers highlight new features and capabilities from recent releases, including Release 2012a, which became available March 1.
- Track 3 – See What Industry Experts Are Doing: Users from around the world show how they solve challenging problems with MATLAB and Simulink.
- Track 4 – Explore MATLAB and Simulink in Academia: Presentations showcase how MATLAB and Simulink inspire learning and advance research.
Click on the above image to see what you can expect at the conference.
Conference Preview 2:13
•Argonne National Laboratory
•EUtech Scientific Engineering GmbH
Agenda / Time:
- See the agenda for the Asia Pacific Conference Hall (PDF)
- See the agenda for the Europe Conference Hall (PDF)
- See the agenda for The Americas Conference Hall (PDF)
Register: CLICK HERE
Please feel free to post comments about the conference. We have worked feverishly to secure and offer students, faculty, researchers these sort of flexible and timely opportunities. We are eager to learn of the impact and interest.