- Scholarship to attend The Second ACM/IEEE Symposium on Edge Computing, San Jose/Fremont, CA, 2017
- Scholarship to attend ACM Symposium on High-Performance Parallel and Distributed Computing (HPDC), Washington D.C., 2017
- Scholarship to attend IPDPS 2017 PhD Forum, Orlando, Florida, 2017
- Outstanding graduate teaching assistant award, Wayne State University, 2017.
- Best poster award, The 6th biennial Michigan Celebration of Women in Computing (MICWIC 2017), Michigan State University, 2017
- Scholarship to attend Grace Hopper Celebration of Women in Computing, 2016.
- Scholarship to attend CRA-W Grad Cohort, Computing Research Association Women, 2016
- Thomas C. Rumble University Graduate Fellowships, Wayne State University, 2015-2016.
- First grade graduate student in the Computer Engineering Department, Shahed University, 2012- 2014