Jan 31 / Aeisha Reese

Unraveling a Character…

Exploring always gives  me delight.  As we waled around each other I could feel the energy of others surrounding me while staying in my own space/center. However, there were moments where my sense of breath and assertiveness changed my pace and walking pattern, which caused me to step into others space/center. I can’t deny that feeling the energy of others influences your energy flow, making it difficult to consistently stay in your own space/center.

After experimenting with walking patterns and humanistic characteristics, I discovered that my strongest created character was someone who carries their shoulders tense and held high and back arched. This particular character reflects qualities of my personal old habits. I recall holding a lot of tension in my shoulders, which caused me to be emotionally stressed and very negative. It’s amazing how our body’s physical structure influences our emotional state.  In my past, the type of environment I grew up in was full of depression and negative energy. Someone was constantly criticizing you, and there was always tension between one or more groups of people.  I felt weak and longed for tranquility and relaxation. Thank goodness I was introduced to “breathing,'” which has given me a path to relaxation and positive energy.

I feel the best name for a character who’s always stressed out in the workplace would be MARGARET. I don’t know why, bu it seems like the stereotypical name of a female figure who always has a lot of pressure on their shoulders.

2 Comments