Jan 30 / Alexander Schott

Wilbur Thormptrump – Factory Worker and Morning Personality

(Over the Factory Public Address system)

Hey there and salutations!

Wilbur Thormptrump here with another Work Day Good Day! Here’s the factory news from the Friendly Mouth of the South :

First off, Harold’s watch is still missin’. If anyone happens to see a plastic, pink colored My Little Pony watch layin’ around don’t go takin’ it home to your daughter. Be sure ta give it to Harold ; preferably without the snickrin’. Ya’ll know how sensitive he is with these things.

And in other time related news it seems Stan has lost his watch too and he’s none to happy. If’n we could find his pocket watch that’d be a great help ta gettin’ the place back ta normal. Now I know some ‘a ya like seein’ Stan flex his “guns,” but we can’t be lollygagin’ all day. Those shiny metal doohickies ain’t gonna make themselves. Least not yet, anyways.

Next, in a personal matter, my application for the Radio PWN “The Mornin’ Voice” has once again been rejected. Said they were lookin’ fer someone with a more friendly attitude. I know ya’ll will be comin’ up and given me condolences but it ain’t necessary. I still got my mornin’ routine here and the unique company of you fine rascals. So, no hard feelin’s, I’ll just try harder next year.

Let’s see, next is the… uh… can’t I… but it ain’t harmin’… alright, fine.

Well, boss lady’s tellin’ me ta get back to work, so that does it for the Work Day Good Day. I’m Wilbur Thormptrump and I’ll be see’in ya’ll on the floor.

One Comment