Blue Cross Blue Shield looking to fill an entry level position with an upcoming grad
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
Job Opportunity: Technician-OPE000Q6
- Assist supervisor and management with resolution of problems; conduct special assignments as requested and prepare reports and/or analysis, documenting the results with recommendations to management.
- Assist with the design, development, modification, testing, implementation and maintenance of assigned systems.
- Troubleshoot problems in assigned area and submit recommendations. May be required to interface with other areas, both internal and external, to resolve problems.
- Compile and analyze data and produce routine and non-routine reports, presentations, letters, communications and graphics.
- Assist personnel (both internal and external) by answering questions, supplying information, training and other technical support.
Two (2) years of college preferred.
High School Graduate or GED equivalent required.
One (1) to three (3) years experience in related field.
Department Requirements: Excellent interpersonal skill necessary to interact with all levels of personnel .Ability to lead and contribute to process improvement programs Advanced analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate to various levels of management Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office products Excellent analytical, organization, verbal and written communication skills Ability to multitask and take direction from multiple leaders Demonstrated knowledge/competency in business report design Ability to track status, follow-up, and completion of tasks. Departmental Preferences Advanced skill in MS Excel Demonstrated proficiency in MS Access Financial or accounts payable experience Demonstrate an understanding of basic accounting principles (check writing, invoice elements, double entry system, accruals, and others)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other grounds, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability.
Applicants should apply on-line at http://www.bcbsm.com/index/about-us/careers.html
Claims, Enrollment & Prog Mgt-7108
The information contained in this communication is highly confidential and is intended solely for the use of the individual(s) to whom this communication is directed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any viewing, copying, disclosure or distribution of this information is prohibited. Please notify the sender, by electronic mail or telephone, of any unintended receipt and delete the original message without making any copies.
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan and Blue Care Network of Michigan are nonprofit corporations and independent licensees of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association.