Fiat Chrysler (FCA) – Job – BS in ET, EE, ME, ISE
Job Number: S333 – Maintenance Area Supervisor
Location: Detroit, MI
The Maintenance Area Supervisor is responsible for addressing throughput, run to run, and downtime related issues with equipment in a production environment. Coordinate activities according to World Class manufacturing (WCM) standards (particularly the Autonomous and Professional Maintenance Pillar activities) while impacting the overall equipment effectiveness, through a systematic approach of planning and executing key maintenance enablers and coordinating all activities utilizing the TMS system.
- Bachelor’s degree in a Technical / Engineering discipline, OR
- A minimum of 8 years of related manufacturing experience
- Ability to work any shift and overtime as required
- Must possess a working knowledge of advanced technical problem solving tools
- Excellent organization, written and oral communication skills
- Ability to interface with various levels of employees within all areas of the plant from hourly represented employees to seniorlLeadership as required
- Goal oriented and a self-starter with the ability to lead and manage in a team based structure
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Bachelor’s degree in technical field
- Green Belt/ Red X/ Six Sigma Training
- Previous manufacturing supervisory experience
- Demonstrated ability to coach/mentor/develop team members
- Previous experience working in a union environment
- Strong background in LEAN manufacturing systems
- Experience with RS Logic, PLC-5, Control Logics, Allen Bradley Drive Systems, machine installation, robotic automation and application
- Experience with body shop, stamping press automation or subassemblies
FCA US is proud to extend to its employees a compensation and benefits package that is designed to retain their talent and to motivate and reward job performance. Our present compensation program provides for competitive, market based salaries, and annual vacation and holiday time off. We make available a comprehensive health care benefits plan which, depending upon the employee’s role, includes medical, dental, vision and prescription drug coverage. We also offer a disability absence plan, group and optional life insurance program, savings plan, tuition assistance, and vehicle purchase and lease discounts for certain employees, and for their family and friends.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Note: Some of the benefits listed above may not apply to summer vacation replacement and temporary employees.
Apply through FCA site: Job Link
Questions? Contact Ian Perkins, FCA Recruiter, firstname.lastname@example.org