Job: Process Engineer (Madison Hghts, MI) – Ionbond – US Citizens, ME background preferred
To serve as a primary technical resource for the plant/company in developing, planning, and training in all steps involved in the production of surface engineered solutions.
Assist Plant Operations, Corporate Process Engineering, and Business Managers in application development and scale-up of major programs.
- Participates in cross-functional team projects with the Sales Department and with customers.
- Root Cause analysis.
- Ability to implement and troubleshoot vacuum coating processes.
- Provide consultations and technical expertise on thin film technology to coating center staff and on-going quality issues.
- Maintain and work according to ISO quality systems.
- Provide good record keeping and communications skills.
- Ensure Customer excellence and delivery of Quality products and samples.
- Performs related work as apparent or assigned.
- 15%-25% travel may be required.
- Bachelor‘s Degree in Engineering, Material Science or Plasma Physics.
- Desired 1-3 years of experience in the vacuum coating field.
- Knowledge of PVD and CVD coatings is a plus.
- Energetic and forward-thinking individual to promote innovative and best-in-class solutions.
- Strong written and communications skills.
- Familiarity with Quality System concepts.
- Ability to travel throughout North America.
- US citizenship or permanent residency is a requirement for this position.
Ionbond will reward your talents with a total compensation commensurate with experience. You will also receive a generous benefits package including medical benefits, dental, flexible spending accounts, life insurance, short term & long term disability, PTO, and 401(K) retirement plan with company match. Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
Apply now by submitting your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
IHI Ionbond Inc. | T. Krieger | 1823 East Whitcomb Ave. | Madison Heights, MI 48071 | firstname.lastname@example.org | www.ionbond.com