Warrior Meal Share Drive
The Warrior Meal Share Program supports currently enrolled Wayne State students by providing meal swipes to reduce food insecurities students may face. Meal swipes are shared by Wayne State students with meal plans who donate their guest meal swipes. Wayne State Housing & Dining and The W Pantry have teamed up to create this program with the joint mission of enhancing student success. Click here to learn more about the program, including how to share or request meal swipes.
Participate in the Warrior Meal Share Drive from Friday, October 16, through Friday, October 23, by sharing up to 3 of your guest meal swipes, and join us for the following events:
World Food Day w/ The W
Zoom Webinar | Friday, October 16, 11am-3pm
- Interactive discussion on the topic of food insecurity, nutrition, and available resources at The W Food Pantry
- Brought to you by The W Food Pantry
Warrior Meal Share Program Table
Towers Café | Tuesday, October 20, 11am-2pm
- Learn more about the Warrior Meal Share Program and grab free dining swag
- Brought to you by Dining Services and The W Food Pantry
Food Security Kahoot
Zoom Webinar | Wednesday, October 21, 3pm-4pm
- Educational session about food insecurity and environmental sustainability
- Brought to you by the WSU Green Warrior Ambassadors and the Office of Campus Sustainability
Get Rewarded for Dining with Us
Who doesn’t love free coffee? Starting October 12, collect a stamp from each Student Center dining location to receive a free Starbucks grande beverage coupon and Wayne State Dining swag!
Here’s how it works:
- Grab a passport from Taco Bell, Panda Express, Starbucks, or Midtown Market anytime between October 12-30.
- Collect a stamp by purchasing any one item from each location.
- After collecting all four stamps, visit the Dining Services office on Friday, October 30, from 10am-4pm to pick up your reward*!
*See Student Center Dining Passport for full rules and terms. Limit one reward per customer.
Snack Bags are now available at Towers Cafe! These grab and go bags are prepared daily with assorted snacks to satisfy your cravings all day long. Do you have a busy schedule the next day? Pick up a snack bag at dinner! Available for a meal swipe or door rate.
- Daily Lunch Combo (10:30am – 4:00pm): Choose a grande beverage, hot sandwich, and bag of chips for only $8.95, plus tax. Exclusions may apply.
- Buy One, Get One Frappuccino Fridays (2:00pm – 5:00pm): Treat yourself and surprise a friend with a buy one, get one grande or venti Frappuccino every Friday!
Mark your calendars* for the upcoming themed menus at Towers Cafe (all 11am-2pm):
- October 12-15: Max & Cheese Bowls
- October 16: Pasta Day
- October 21: Brunch for Lunch
- October 30: Tricked Out Treats
Let us know what you think about our themed menus at yourdiningvoice.com.
*Dates and menus are subject to change.