February 2020 Dining Newsletter
Sign up for Warrior Family Dinner
Warrior Family Dinner is a special, invitation only event hosted in Towers Cafe on Wednesday, February 26. This is a great opportunity to share a delicious family-style meal while connecting with fellow students, Chef Gee, and the Dining team! An exclusive menu selected by Chef Gee will be served. Spaces are limited and reserved for meal plan holders. We will email an official confirmation to those invited to join. If interested, please sign up by submitting this form.
Dining Deals & Promotions
- Students, faculty, and staff are welcome to a $6 Friday Meal Deal, for all-you-care-to-eat lunch in Gold ‘n’ Greens and Towers Cafe every Friday! Price excludes tax, please present your OneCard ID at time of purchase.
- Join us for new Tater Tot Tuesdays and Taquito Thursdays weekly at Late Night Grill!
- Sweeten up Valentine’s Day with decorated donuts from Dunkin’! Purchase individually, or pick up an assorted pack of a half dozen or dozen. Available on February 14, while supplies last!
- Get $15 BONUS when you add $100 Warrior Dollars on Cashnet! Warrior Dollar Reload runs from February 17 through March 1.
- Freshii wraps and salads are now served at Mad Anthony’s, The Grind, FAB POD, and AAB POD! Combo with a Bubly 12oz beverage for $9, plus tax.
- Warm up with Freshii tortilla soup for $6.99 throughout February.
- Treat a friend by ordering Buy One, Get One Java Chip and Double Chocolate Chip Frappuccinos during Happy Hour at Student Center Starbucks, from 2pm-7pm daily while supplies last.
- Follow us on Instagram @dinewaynestate for a special surprise in February! You don’t want to miss it!
Chef Gee’s January Culinary Pop-Up
Chef Gee delighted guests by crafting a Vegan Crab Cake dish at an action station in Towers Cafe on Wednesday, January 29. Following a vegan diet, Chef Gee opted for showcasing a recipe personal to him. Chef Gee received many compliments on the dish, and he enjoyed engaging with customers as they waited for their plate. The perfectly sauteed crabless cakes were laid atop smooth avocado, topped with a scoop of white rice, then adorned with wontons, chives, and a drizzle of spicy sriracha aioli sauce. Stay tuned for more Culinary Pop-Ups in the future!
Mark your calendars* for the upcoming residential dining hall events below (all 11am-2pm):
- February 12: Grilled Cheese Day @ Towers Cafe
- February 14: Valentine’s Day Treats @ Gold ‘n’ Greens and Towers Cafe
- February 18: Brunch @ Towers Cafe
- February 25: Party Gras Celebration @ Towers Cafe
- February 27: Chili Bar @ Towers Cafe
Let us know what you think of our themed events at YourDiningVoice.com.
*Dates and events are subject to change.