November 2019 Newsletter
Let Your Dining Voice Be Heard
YourDiningVoice.com is the simplest way to let us know how we can make your next visit even better. For example, we heard a demand for create-your-own pasta, so we made an entire station at Gold ‘n’ Greens dedicated to it! Our managers receive real-time alerts to quickly improve your dining experience. We value all feedback, so please feel free to give us yours during your next visit!
Sign up for a Winter Block Plan!
Winter meal plans are now available for purchase! Save on lunch by purchasing a Block Plan. All-you-care-to-eat lunch is $8.75 to pay at the register, but a Block 45 Plan breaks down to only $6.89 per meal. Sign up for a yours today at housing.wayne.edu/cashnet
Grubhub Mobile Ordering
Grubhub is the new on-campus pickup app! Here’s how to set it up:
- Download the Grubhub app.
- Create account.
- Click Settings (the top-right gear).
- Choose Campus Dining.
- Find Wayne State’s campus and select your affiliation.
- Add your campus card using your Banner ID and WSU email.
- Order up!
You can keep track of your OneCard and Warrior Dollar balance under Payment in your Settings!
As a welcome, there are zero transaction fees on all orders Fall semester! Get $2 off your first order using the promo code CAMPUS.
- Mad Anthony’s: Double Punch Fridays on Java City Coffee punch cards, every Friday
- The Grind: $1 off Grande Starbucks Serenade beverages, every Wednesday
- Taco Bell: $5 Double Chalupa Box or Grande Nacho Box, for a limited time
- Dunkin’: Happy Hour $2 medium hot or iced latte, cappuccino, or Americano, 2-5pm daily
- Freshii: $6.50 Teriyaki Twist Bowl (no protein added), November 11-15
- Einstein Bros. Bagels:
- Daily $6 Sandwich Special, add $1 for a cookie (plus tax)
- $3.99 for any pastry with medium coffee, through November 8
- To extend our gratitude to faculty and staff for their hard work, Subway and Panda Express will offer $2 off $10 for Thank You Thursday on November 14. Please show your OneCard at time of purchase.
- Every Friday is Faculty & Staff Friday at Towers Cafe and Gold ‘n’ Greens! Come enjoy a $7 all-you-care-to-eat lunch with your colleagues, and leave the cooking to us! Please show your OneCard at time of purchase, price does not include tax.
- National Nacho Day at Towers Café, November 6 from 11am-2pm
- Brunch at Towers Cafe, November 11 from 11am-2pm
- National French Toast Day at Towers Cafe, November 18 from 11am-2pm
- Thanksgiving Feast at Towers Cafe and Gold ‘n’ Greens, November 25 from 11am-2pm
- Click here for our events calendar, including themed dining hall meals and national restaurant samplings.
- Follow us on Instagram and Twitter @dinewaynestate for event updates and more.
Visit our website for more information, menus, and meal plans.