Project 1: Scavenger Hunt

v (2) t (2) r (2) F D N B Q question  mark J z (2)

This project was very interesting. It gave me a new insight to the world of typography that can be found not only on posters, banners, books, etc; but rather in nature that surrounds us everyday. It was enjoyable to be able to look outside for letters because I have never thought of nature that way in which things can be hidden all around us each and every day. I find myself from time to time now looking for letterforms in nature after doing this project. The more I study the art of Typography the more interested I become in letterforms and typefaces.  It is hard to not enjoy nature as itself, but now that I find myself looking for letters of the alphabet, it becomes even more interesting.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Typography BookTypography Book2Typography Book3Typography Book4Typography Book5Typography Book6Typography Book7Typography Book8Typography Book9Typography Book10Typography Book11Typography Book12Typography Book13Typography Book14Typography Book15