Open Position in Detroit and Hamtramck, Michigan.
Superior Employment Services is NOW HIRING Substitute Teachers in Grades K-12 in Detroit and Hamtramck.
“Minimum of 60 credit hours”
Superior Employment Services specializes in placing Substitute Teachers in daily, long-term, and permanent
K-12 certified teacher positions in Michigan.
Substitute teaching with Superior Employment Services offers many different benefits and makes for a rewarding career change for anyone who enjoys teaching.
Superior Employment Services works with local school districts to provide them with substitute teachers and support staff.
- The ability to create and or follow lesson plans
- Provide a structured learning atmosphere
- Maintaining positive control of the classroom
- Monitor student attendance and behavior
- Develop classroom notes as follow up for the home room teacher
- Possess the ability to develop positive working relationships with students, administrators and staff!
You are not required to have a teaching certificate for a Substitute Teaching position
Minimum of 60 credit hours from an accredited college or university in any field with at least 2.0 cumulative GPA is required.
A career in substitute teaching will change lives and make a lasting impact on your community, and could lead to a Full time position!
Apply online to be a Superior Employment Services Substitute Teacher
Begin your Journey in Education Today! Superior Employment Services (SES) is the leader in the education staffing in Michigan!
Superior Employment Services
Supplying Exemplary Support
100 West Big Beaver Rd.
Troy, MI 48084