Open Position in Dearborn and Dearborn Heights, Michigan.
Superior Employment Services is NOW HIRING Substitute Teachers in Grades K-12 in Dearborn and Dearborn Heights.
Minimum of 60 credit hours!
Superior Employment Services specializes in placing Substitute Teachers in daily, long-term, and permanent
K-12 certified teacher positions in Michigan.
Substitute teaching with Superior Employment Services offers many different benefits and makes for a rewarding career change for anyone who enjoys teaching.
Superior Employment Services works with local school districts to provide them with substitute teachers and support staff.
- The ability to create and or follow lesson plans
- Provide a structured learning atmosphere
- Maintaining positive control of the classroom
- Monitor student attendance and behavior
- Develop classroom notes as follow up for the home room teacher
- Possess the ability to develop positive working relationships with students, administrators and staff!
You are not required to have a teaching certificate for a Substitute Teaching position
Minimum of 60 credit hours from an accredited college or university in any field with at least 2.0 cumulative GPA is required.
A career in substitute teaching will change lives and make a lasting impact on your community, and could lead to a Full time position!
Apply online to be a Superior Employment Services Substitute Teacher .
Begin your Journey in Education Today! Superior Employment Services (SES) is the leader in the education staffing in Michigan!
Superior Employment Services
Supplying Exemplary Support
100 West Big Beaver Rd.