Center Line Public Schools – Assistant Superintendent for Human Resources
The following job posting information was added to the Applicant Central website for Center Line Public Schools on July 12, 2018:
Assistant Superintendent for Human Resources – [52 Week Position] – This is non-bargaining unit position located at the Terry D. Follbaum Administration Building. Candidates must possess the following qualifications:
- Minimum of a Master’s degree in Human Resources or Education.
- Minimum of Five (5) years of successful Human Resource management experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the position.
- Educational institution experience strongly preferred.
- Experience in data analysis and State of Michigan reporting guidelines including teacher evaluation requirements.
- Familiarity with collective bargaining agreements, related laws, and contract maintenance.
- Experience in applying employment law and employee relations within a school setting.
- Demonstrated leadership ability.
Qualified persons interested in this position must apply online at apply.clps.org. The personal information, education, and work experience sections of the online application must be completed, and a letter of interest, resume, and references must also be provided. Please click here to review the full job description and additional information for this position.