Southgate Community School District Employment Opportunity – Speech & Language Teacher
- Southgate Community Schools – Elementary
- Candidate must be certified by the Michigan Department of Education.
- Certificate of Clinical Competence preferred, but not required.
- Salary, benefits, and calendar as established by the United Teachers of Southgate
- (UTS) Master Agreement https://secure.munetrix.com/app_assets/docs/school_transparency/UTS%202013-2018-20150909.pdf
Starting Date: Fall, 2018
Deadline: Until Filled
- Please visit southgateschools.com, click on HR, select Employment Opportunities, then District Employment Opportunities
- Must meet health requirements as required by performance responsibilities
- The Southgate Community School District reserves the right to make changes to this job posting and performance responsibilities whenever necessary
The Board of Education does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, (including sexual orientation or transgender identity), disability, age, religion, height, weight, marital or family status, military status, ancestry, genetic information, or any other legally protected category, (collectively, “Protected Classes”), in its programs and activities, including employment opportunities.
District Contact Information:
14600 Dix Toledo Road
Southgate, MI 48195
(734) 246-4600 • FAX: (734) 283-6791