Instructional Designer Remote Opportunity
Pay Rate: Depending on experience up to 30/hr on W2 plus basic benefits
Location: Remote, anywhere in USA
Client Industry: IT; e-Learning /CX/Enterprise Communications Solutions
Contract, or 4-12 weeks , or 3-6 months
To Apply: Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Will be working on re-developing and re-designing existing e-learning solutions. Also, depending on level of expertise, might work on developing new content and solutions.
- Conceive, design, and develop training programs and materials utilizing the latest instructional and distribution methods.
- Build e-Learning, instructor-led or blended solutions to best suit the content and audience.
- Build upon contemporary methods of adult learning theory, social and mobile learning, and curriculum design to shape e-learning, instructor-led, and blended approach education and guidance.
- Work closely with other Instructional Designers including Lead Instructional Designers (IDs), Project Managers (PMs), Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), Media, Quality Assurance (QA), as well as Training Team and Design and Delivery Managers.
- Design and implement strategy to optimize knowledge in support of meeting and exceeding operational and internal goals and metrics.
- Strong organizational skills and interpersonal skills in working with a diverse population
- High customer service orientation.
- Strong attention to detail and desire to follow procedures.
- Knowledge of and practical application of Adult Learning Theory and instructional design principles.
- Instructional Design experience.
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Office and ability to learn technology quickly.
- Demonstrated commitment to a teamwork environment.
- Background in training/teaching and/or adult learning, preferred.
- Knowledge of call center business and/or experience, desired.
- Experience with Captivate or/and Articulate may be required to work on Digital Instructional Design,
- Experience with Story