Mt. Pleasant Public Schools – Teacher of Students with Mild Cognitive Impairments
Category: Special Education
Date Posted: 4/25/2018
Location: Mt. Pleasant High School
Date Closing: 06/08/2018
MT. PLEASANT PUBLIC SCHOOLS INTERNAL JOB POSTING
The following position is available for the 2018-2019 school year.
REPORTS TO: Building Principal
FTE Position Building 1.00 SPECIAL EDUCATION TEACHER MPHS MILD COGNITIVE IMPAIRMENT CLASSROOM
- Has at least a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college/university with a major in education
- Has a valid Michigan teaching certificate for the position
- Meets “highly qualified” status under the No Child Left Behind legislation
- Has demonstrated experience working with age level of students for position
- Has undergone a physical examination, by a licensed physician, that documents capability to perform required duties
- Has an electronic fingerprint clearance from a criminal history record check
COMPENSATION: According to the negotiated Master Agreement with the Mt. Pleasant Education Association
APPLICATION: Apply on line
Internal applicants may email email@example.com to express interest.
Assistant Superintendent of Human Resources DATE OF POSTING: 4/26/2018
Mt. Pleasant Public Schools DEADLINE: 6/09/2018
720 N. Kinney Avenue Screening will begin immediately
Mt. Pleasant, Michigan 48858Mt. Pleasant Public Schools uses the applicant tracking system from Frontline Education to manage employment applications online.