Southern Illinois University (Carbondale)- Spring Career Fair
Hello from Southern Illinois University Carbondale!
As the new year begins, it is time to think of the spring 2018 recruiting season! SIU Career Services is excited to host the Spring 2018 Job and Internship Fair scheduled for Tuesday, February 20, 2018 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. in the Student Center Ballrooms. The Job Fair at SIU typically brings in between 600 and 1000 students seeking internship and full-time opportunities.
Registration for the Job and Internship Fair will be processed via Handshake, the university’s new career services management platform. To register for the fair, please follow these simple instructions:
1. Go to siu.joinhandshake.com
2. Click on “Employer”
3. Complete the signup process (SIU Career Services will then approve your account – this usually takes less than 24 hours)
Once you have a Handshake account you may register for the Job and Internship Fair:
1. Login to your Handshake account
2. Click on “Fairs” on the left navigation bar
3. In the top search bar, search for Southern Illinois University
4. Click on “SIU Spring 2018 Job and Internship Fair”
5. Click the blue “Register” button on the right
6. Complete the registration form
Please do not hesitate to contact Career Services with any questions. We may be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or 618-453-2391.
We look forward to seeing you at the Spring Job and Internship Fair!
Career Services Specialist