Muskegon Public Schools – Long-Term Substitute Teacher
Position Type: Long-Term Substitute/Substitute Teacher
Date Posted: 8/18/2017
Location: Muskegon Public Schools
Muskegon Public Schools is seeking a Long-Term Resource Room Substitute Teacher
Posting Date: August 17, 2017
End Date: Post until filled
Job Title: Resource Room Teacher (Long-Term Substitute)
Location: Marquette Elementary
Available: August 28, 2017
Hours: M-F 8:20 a.m. – 3:55 p.m.
Please apply online at www.edustaff.org
• Scroll down the left side menu and click on AppliTrack Openings
• Submit an application
• Bachelors or higher degree
• Valid Michigan teaching certificate
• Any one of the following endorsements: SA, SB, SC, SE, SK, SL,SM, SV
• Must meet highly qualified requirements
• Must have the ability to create both a flexible classroom program and a class environment favorable to learning and personal growth.
• Must be able to establish effective rapport with pupils and good relationships with parents and other staff members.