Physical Education Teacher
Physical Education Teacher-Detroit, MI
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
- EXCELLENCE IS CHOICE.
Our real masterpiece is the unleashing of human potential. While our main focus is on creating the conditions of success for children to achieve their dreams, we also focus on developing one another through meaningful relationships, challenging work, constructive feedback, sound professional training, and a true commitment to nurturing the career path of each team member.
Physical Education Teacher, Grades K-8
20001 Wexford St
Detroit, MI 48234
• Valid Michigan Teacher Certificate and Physical Education (MB) or (MX) endorsements.
• Demonstrated competence as a teacher.
• Computer literate.
• Excellent verbal and written expression.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Works well in a collaborative environment with at-risk student population.
• Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance.
• Education Tuition Reimbursement available.
• Employee Assistance Program available.
To provide students with a first class learning experience, contributing to their development as responsible citizens and leaders in their communities.
TO JOIN OUR DYNAMIC TEAM
To apply, please visit: http://www.applitrack.com/choice/onlineapp.
Applications will be accepted until position is filled.
Choice Schools Associates LLC is an Education Service Provider for charter schools in Michigan and is the employer. EEOC
- Job Location
- Detroit, Michigan, United States
- Position Type