Muskegon Public Schools – Director of Special Education
Date Posted: 11/29/2016
Location: Administration Building
Date of Availability: January 2017
Date Closing: 12/12/2016
Posting: #036 – Apply Now
Position: Director of Special Education
Classification: Per Administrative Agreement
Terms: Full-time, 228.5 days per year, exempt
Salary: Commensurate with credentials and level of experience and in accordance with MPS Salary Schedules. Full benefit package.
Deadline to apply: December 12, 2016
Muskegon Public Schools has an open position for a School Counselor.
- Master’s Degree in Special Education Administration or Administration (with approval or ability to obtain)
- Must be eligible for Special Education Supervisor/Director certification through the Michigan Department of Education or actively pursing certification.
- Valid Michigan Teaching/or Professional Certificate
- Minimum five years teaching experience
- Previous administrative experience
- See attached job description.
Please apply through our online application system, AppliTrack.
Click on – Job Listings (at the top of your screen)
Click on the link to fill out a job application
Please follow directions carefully and review your application for accuracy.
Be sure your application contains the following:
- A cover letter stating your interest.
- A current resume listing experience, qualifications plus other relevant information.
- A current transcript and/or a copy of your teaching certificate.
Muskegon Public Schools uses the AppliTrack system from Frontline Technologies to manage employment applications online