Muskegon Public Schools – School Counselor
Category: High School Teaching/Counselor
Date Posted: 11/18/2016
Location: Muskegon High School
Date of Availability: January 2017
Date Closing: 11/29/2016
Posting: #035 – Apply Now
Position: School Counselor
Classification: MCTEA Teacher
Terms: This is a full-time, 188 days per year, position with full benefits.
Salary: Commensurate with credentials and level of experience and in accordance with MPS Salary Schedules. Full benefit package.
Deadline to apply: November 29, 2016
Muskegon Public Schools has an open position for a School Counselor.
- Valid Michigan Teaching Certificate with Counselor Endorsement (NT) appropriate for grade level.
- OR Completion of an approved program resulting in a School Counselor License.
- Masters Degree
- See attached job description.
Please apply through our online application system, AppliTrack.
Click on – Job Listings (at the top of your screen)
Click on the link to fill out a job application
Please follow directions carefully and review your application for accuracy.
Be sure your application contains the following:
- A cover letter stating your interest.
- A current resume listing experience, qualifications plus other relevant information.
- A current transcript and/or a copy of your teaching certificate.
Muskegon Public Schools uses the AppliTrack system from Frontline Technologies to manage employment applications online