Cesar Chavez Academy Intermediate – Title I Math Interventionist
- Provides direct instruction to students identified as eligible for math services in individual, and/or small group settings.
- Uses identified needs to guide the learning process toward student achievement of district’s math content standards. Establishes clear objectives for all lessons, units and projects using formal and informal assessment data obtained from students.
- Uses a variety of manipulatives and hands-on activities to support content standards and the needs and capabilities of the individuals or student groups involved.
- Creates a classroom environment and research-based program of study that is conducive to learning and appropriate to the maturity and interests of the students.
- Provides written evidence of preparation upon request of immediate supervisor.
- Takes all necessary and reasonable precautions to protect students, equipment, materials, and facilities.
- Maintains accurate, complete, and correct records as required by law, district policy, administrative guidelines, or specific program requirements.
- Assists the administration in implementing all policies and rules governing student life and conduct, and, for the classroom, develop reasonable rules of classroom behavior and procedure, and maintains order in the classroom in a fair and just manner.
- Make provision for being available to students and parents for education related purposes outside the instructional day when required or requested to do so under reasonable terms.
- Conducts or participates in needed parent conferences and telephone conferences.
- Conducts student assessments to identify those eligible for intervention services, to plan instruction, and/or to assist staff members in learning various assessment techniques. Assess the accomplishments of students on a regular basis and provide progress reports as required.
About our school:
Cesar Chavez Academy Intermediate provides a safe and friendly work environment with a family feel. CCA Intermediate offers education to grade 3-5 with 6 classrooms per grade level and high enrollment. Last year, the academy was highlighted at Wayne RESA for our School Wide Positive Behavior Supports program for having one of the lowest office referral data in the county.
The Cesar Chavez Academy District is the oldest and largest charter school in the state. CCA offers competitive salary and benefits including 401K, health insurance with low cost, dental and eye care coverage.