Muskegon Public Shools – Early Childhood Special Education Teacher
Category: Special Ed & Student Support Services/Early Childhood
Date Posted: 10/4/2016
Location: Nelson Elementary
Date of Availability: October 2016
Date Closing:Posted until filled
Posting: #027 – Apply Now
Position: Special Education Early Childhood Teacher
Classification: MCTEA Teacher
Terms: This is a full-time, 188 days per year, position with full benefits.
Salary: Commensurate with credentials and level of experience and in accordance with MPS Salary Schedules. Full benefit package.
Deadline: Posted until filled
Muskegon Public Schools has an open position for a Special Education Early Childhood Teacher.
- Bachelors or higher degree
- Valid Michigan teaching certificate
- Special Education/Early Childhood endorsement required
- Must meet Highly Qualified requirements
- Must have the ability to create both a flexible classroom program and a class environment favorable to learning and personal growth.
- Must be able to establish effective rapport with pupils and good relationships with parents and other staff members.
Please apply through our online application system, AppliTrack.
Click on Employment Opportunities and submit an application
Please follow directions carefully and review your application for accuracy.
Be sure your application contains the following:
- A cover letter stating your interest.
- A current resume listing experience, qualifications plus other relevant information.
Muskegon Public Schools uses the AppliTrack system from Frontline Technologies to manage employment applications online