Muskegon Public Schools – Bilingual Elementary Teacher
Category: Elementary School Teaching/Foreign Language
Location: Marquette Elementary
Date of Availability: August 2016
Date Closing: Until filled
Posting: #83 REPOST – Apply Now
Deadline: Until filled
Muskegon Public Schools has an open position for a Bilingual Teacher in the Two-Way Immersion Program at Marquette Elementary for the 2016-2017 school year. This is a full-time position with an excellent salary and benefit package.
- Bachelors or higher degree
- Valid Michigan teaching certification
- YF Endorsement – Bilingual Spanish required
- Must Meet Highly Qualified requirements
- Must have the ability to create both a flexible classroom program and a class environment favorable to learning and personal growth.
- Must be able to establish effective rapport with pupils and good relationships with parents and other staff members.
- Must be proficient in Spanish- speaking, reading, writing.
- Native Spanish language proficiency preferred.
- Training in Two Way Immersion Instruction preferred.
- Training in Reading and Writing Workshop preferred.
- Training in Daily Five and CAFE differentiated instruction preferred.
Please apply through our online application system, AppliTrack.
Click on – Job Listings (at the top of your screen)
Click on the link to fill out a job application
Please follow directions carefully and review your application for accuracy.
Be sure your application contains the following:
- A cover letter stating your interest.
- A current resume listing experience, qualifications plus other relevant information.
- A current transcript and/or a copy of your teaching certificate.
Muskegon Public Schools uses the AppliTrack system from Frontline Technologies to manage employment applications online.