Muskegon Public Schools – First Grade Teacher
Category: Elementary School Teaching/Elementary – Grades 1, 2, 3
Date Posted: 7/27/2016
Location: Nelson Elementary
Date of Availability: August 2016
Date Closing: August 2, 2016
Posting: #005 – Apply Now
Benefits: Eligible for full-benefits
Deadline: August 2, 2016 at 4:00 p.m.
- Bachelors or higher degree
- Valid Michigan elementary teaching certificate
- Must meet Highly Qualified requirements
- Must have the ability to create both a flexible classroom program and a class environment favorable to learning and personal growth.
- Must be able to establish effective rapport with pupils and good relationships with parents and other staff members.
Please apply through our online application system, AppliTrack.
Click on – Job Listings (at the top of your screen)
Click on the link to fill out a job application
Please follow directions carefully and review your application for accuracy.
Be sure your application contains the following:
- A cover letter stating your interest.
- A current resume listing experience, qualifications plus other relevant information.
- A current transcript and/or a copy of your teaching certificate.
Muskegon Public Schools uses the AppliTrack system from Frontline Technologies to manage employment applications online.