Sault Ste. Marie Public Schools – High School Allied Health Teacher
January 27, 2016
The following position is available immediately (2015-2016 School Year):
- High School Allied Health Teacher; (requires valid Michigan Occupational Teaching certificate for Therapeutic Services); will consider minimum qualifications including recent paid practical work and teaching experience and background in health occupations filed to assist students in classroom and clinical setting.
- Valid Michigan Occupational teaching certificate (Therapeutic Services preferred).
- Bachelor of Science Degree in nursing and licensed registered nurse, preferred.
- Must have experience in health care facility
- Must have or be able to obtain Train-the-Trainer Certification.
- Work well with school age children
- Evidence of flexibility, adaptability and problem solving
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Willingness to learn new skills and acquire new knowledge
- Evidence of good interpersonal skills with parents, colleagues & administration
Start Date: Immediately
Salary: Pursuant to Master Agreement
Deadline: February 5, 2016 – 4:00 p.m.
Applications are available at the above web site http://saultschools.org/apply. For questions, please contact the Personnel Office, Sault Area Public Schools, 876 Marquette Avenue, Sault Ste. Marie, MI 49783; (906) 635-3839 Ext. 5010 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org