Roseville Community Schools – Support Staff/Instructional Assistant
Category: Support Staff/Instructional Assistant
Date Posted: 1/28/2016
Location: Roseville High School
Date of Availability: Immediately
Date Closing: Open until filled
ROSEVILLE COMMUNITY SCHOOLS
NOTICE OF POSITIONS AVAILABLE
Instructional Aide s
Roseville High School
Duration: 2015/2016 School Year
Work Hours: 5 hours/day or 25 hours/week.
Principal will establish hours to maximize coverage.
- Preferred: Certified teacher endorsed and highly qualified in math (EX).
Alternative: Coursework and aptitude in all levels of high school mathematics.
- Ability to work with students in small group or classroom settings.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Record of reliable attendance.
- Work with or at the direction of classroom teacher to provide tutoring and remediation in mathematics.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned.
Interested, qualified, candidates must notify the Personnel Office, via the online AppliTrack system. Position will remain open until filled.
Roseville Community Schools does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, age, national origin, sex, marital status, or handicap. Roseville Community School District is an equal opportunity employer.