|1-Staff Full Time|
Under the direction of the Manager of Health Improvement & Education, this position is responsible for the development, implementation, maintenance, and management of Molina Healthcare Health Education programs.
• Identify needs for programs based on member needs and quality improvement initiatives, under the direction of the Manager.
• Researches, develops and implements health education and disease management materials.
• Works with the Corporate Communication Council and the QI Department to develop and assist with development of all corporate member and disease management newsletters.
• Makes recommendations of key pieces for translation and facilitation of work when approved.
• Reviews materials at least annually, evaluating the effectiveness of materials and programs, and update them as needed including preventive care guidelines, incentive packets, Molina Healthcare Plan website and communications to providers.
• Participates in presenting materials to the Material Review Committee twice a month.
• Develops and maintain the Health Education Library for the website.
• Coordinates care of members from call tracking boxes and Health Education voicemail, includes connecting members into appropriate programs and resources.
• Serves as the Molina Healthcare QI representative at various external activities to include Immunization, EPSDT, Chronic Condition Collaboratives and other work group meetings as assigned.
• Works with various grant recipients, state and local entities who are working toward improving the health of Molina Members. This includes STEPS, the WISE Grant, CSHCN, Healthy People-Healthy Communities and Child Profile.
• Participates in QI planning and project work to further QI goals (to include HEDIS activities, strategic planning and special projects).
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to abide by Molina’s policies
• Maintain regular attendance based on agreed-upon schedule
• Maintain confidentiality and comply with Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
• Ability to establish and maintain positive and effective work relationships with coworkers, clients, members, providers and customers
High School graduate or equivalent. Bachelor of Science in Health Education, Health Promotion, or Public Health or equivalent combination of relevant education and experience.
Two years’ work experience in Health Education, preferably in Managed Care. Demonstrated adaptability and flexibility to changes and respond to new ideas and approaches. Working knowledge Microsoft Office or other comparable software. Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills. Creativity and ability to work with others. Knowledge of the Medicaid population. Strong organizational skills.
|To all current Molina employees if you are interested in applying for this position please apply through the intranet job listing.|