Muskegon Public Schools – Transportation/Bus Aid
Category: Transportation/Bus Aid
Date Posted: 11/30/2015
Location: Glenside School
Date of Availability: December 2015
Date Closing: Until filled
Our third party contractor has open positions for Bus Assistants to service Muskegon Public Schools
Work Year, Hours, Compensation:
$9.49 per hour, 20 hours per week, 5 hours per day, Monday – Thursday. Positions are assigned to a morning and also an afternoon bus run.
Essential Job Functions (note this is not an exhaustive list of the duties performed for this position):
- Assist staff in planning and maintaining a safe and positive atmosphere on the bus at all times.
- Make sure children are seated and in a restraint while the bus is in motion.
- Must have knowledge of the bus route assigned.
- Make sure a responsible and approved party receives each child.
- Ensure the bus is empty at the end of each day.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must meet criminal history background requirements (requires FBI Fingerprints).
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs., stop, bend, sit on floor, and work outside in the extreme heat or cold.
Starting Date: December 2015
Muskegon Public Schools uses the AppliTrack system from Frontline Technologies to manage employment applications online.