Muskegon Public Schools – Special Ed & Student Support Services
Category: Special Ed & Student Support Services/Resource Room Teacher
Date Posted: 11/24/2015
Location: Muskegon Middle School
Date of Availability: December 2015
Date Closing: Until filled
#59 – Apply Now
Benefits: Eligible for full-benefits
Deadline: Until filled
- Bachelors or higher degree
- Valid Michigan Elementary Teaching Certificate with a Special Education
- Endorsement (SE, SA, or SM)
- Must have the ability to create both a flexible classroom program and a class environment favorable to learning and personal growth.
- Must be able to establish effective rapport with pupils and good relationships with parents and other staff members.
Please apply through our online application system, AppliTrack.
Click on – Job Listings (at the top of your screen)
Click on the link to fill out a job application
Please follow directions carefully and review your application for accuracy.
Be sure your application contains the following:
- A cover letter stating your interest.
- A current resume listing experience, qualifications plus other relevant information.
- A current transcript and/or a copy of your teaching certificate.
Muskegon Public Schools uses the AppliTrack system from Frontline Technologies to manage employment applications online.