Muskegon Public Schools – Long-Term Substitute Algebra 1 Teacher
Category: High School Teaching/Mathematics
Date Posted: 11/20/2015
Location: Muskegon High School
Date of Availability: December 1, 2015
Date Closing: Until filled
#58 – Apply Now
Deadline: Until filled
Muskegon Public Schools has an open position for a Long-Term Substitute Resource Room Teacher at Muskegon Middle School. This position will continue for several weeks. The successful candidate will be employed by EDU Staff.
- Bachelors or higher degree
- Valid Michigan Elementary Teaching Certificate
- DX Endorsement required
- Must have the ability to create both a flexible classroom program and a class environment favorable to learning and personal growth.
- Must be able to establish effective rapport with pupils and good relationships with parents and other staff members.
Please apply through our online application system, AppliTrack.
Click on – Job Listings (at the top of your screen)
Click on the link to fill out a job application
Please follow directions carefully and review your application for accuracy.
Be sure your application contains the following:
- A cover letter stating your interest.
- A current resume listing experience, qualifications plus other relevant information.
- A current transcript and/or a copy of your teaching certificate.
Muskegon Public Schools uses the AppliTrack system from Frontline Technologies to manage employment applications online.Musk