Marketing Graduate Assistant to Assistant Athletic Director of Marketing and Promotions
This positions requires flexible schedule for non-traditional work hours. Job duties include assisting in the creation and implementation for print and electronic media (including social media), managing Kids Club, supervising student marketing team, and the development and execution of promotion planning and special events.
1. Bachelor’s Degree in related area of study
2. Must be admitted to an academic graduate program
3. Maintain good academic standing with minimum of 8 credit hours each semester of the academic year appointment. Appointees may not accept any other paid employment with the university during the tenure of their appointment.
Application packet must include the following:
1. Cover letter stating desire & qualifications for the position.
3. References page (Minimum three references)
and can be submitted by email, fax, and mail (as listed below)
Contact: Nicole Blaszczyk
Mail Attn: Nicole Blaszczyk
5101 John C Lodge
101 Matthaei Building Detroit, MI 48202