Nov 30 / Jessica Essix

It’s Almost Over!!!!!

Hello fellow Warriors!

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving break including good food, great family, happy times, and plenty of “early” Christmas shopping.  Now that school is back in session, do not be discouraged.  I say this because we only have…………….wait for it….. 2 1/2 weeks left of classes (not including finals).  However, we have almost made it to the finish line!  Just hang in there.  I wanted to give the new students some advice regarding preparation for final exams.

The list is as follows:

1.  Try to hold off on the parties and focus on studying.  Trust me there will be plenty of parties once finals are over. I promise.

2. COFFEE!  Yes, I said coffee.  Let’s be honest.  Some of us may have finals that are extremely early and after pulling an all-nighter, a coffee may be just the thing to get your juices flowing.

3.  I know this may be hard for some, but try to get a good night’s rest before your exams.  The recommended time is 8 hours of sleep. 

4.  Organization, Organization, Organization!!!!!  Dedicate a significant amount of hours towards studying or whatever you feel you need in order to do your best on exams.

Finally….

5. After everything, try to relax and not be stressed out.  Do not study for hours at a time without a break.  Breaks are okay.  Grab something to eat, take a nap. It is okay. 

I hope that my preparations for finals advice is helpful.  Good luck to everyone on finals! And remember break will be here before we know! You can do it!

GO WARRIORS!