Part-Time: Fitness Coach
Orangetheory Fitness is a trendsetting franchise fitness organization with 1,000 locations open worldwide. We are currently seeking qualified Coaches who can bleed ORANGE by delivering an incredible workout experience using energy, passion and commitment. Our Fitness Coaches are highly compensated and possess the ability to motivate multiple members in a group setting. Our Fitness Instructors earn top pay in the Fitness Industry.
- Deliver predesigned workouts to diverse groups of 24-36 Members
- Inspire, energize and motivate clients throughout their sessions
- Ensure Member safety regarding heart rate and proper exercise technique
- Modify exercise options to accommodate various skill levels and needs
- Attend regular fitness staff meetings and educational presentations
- Arrive 30 minutes prior to the start of each coaching block
- Follow studio cleaning guidelines provided by Head Coach at the end of each coaching block
- Participate in 1 OTF community event per quarter
- Wash and return studio cleaning towels as needed per studio schedule
- Contact all first session participants aka intros via email within 24 hours of first session
- Minimum one year experience leading fitness groups required
- Must hold current fitness certification from an OTF approved certifying organization as well as CPR/AED
- Knowledge of physiology, exercise technique and body mechanics required
- Positive, motivating, and effective interpersonal communication skills
- Desire to motivate clients is required along with outstanding communication and customer skills
- Must be able to safely lift and move up to 40 pounds
Must possess a flexible and available schedule to coach early mornings, nights and weekends.
You must work 10 or more hours per week in blocks of no less than 3 hours.
FOR ADDITIONAL OPPORTUNITIES AND TO APPLY CLICK HERE