Shinola: Holiday Support Associate
Holiday Support Associate
The holiday support associate delivers an exceptional in-store experience for our guests by supporting our sales and management team with whatever seasonal tasks need to be completed. Opportunities are available at various retail locations including Detroit and the surrounding Metro Area.
Responsibilities will include gift-wrapping, cashier, monogramming and greeting and any additional tasks needed to support the sales and management team.
- Ability to collaborate and work cohesively within a team setting.
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a fast pace environment.
- Eagerness to learn and ability to juggle multiple tasks while quickly adapting to new situations.
- Ability to work days, nights, weekends and holidays as needed.
To apply, please visit https://www.shinola.com/careers
You may also apply via Handshake:
- Log into your Handshake Account
- Select “Jobs”
- In the Search field under “Job Search” enter Job ID 2111016
Note: Shinola is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.