Part-Time Website and Registration Support
SOUTHEAST MICHIGAN CENTER FOR MEDICAL EDUCATION (SEMCME)
Website and Registration Support
Basic Function and Responsibility
To provide overall support of the SEMCME Events and Registration System.
Characteristic Duties and Responsibilities
Duties include but are not limited to the following: (the order of listing is in no way based on priority)
- Learning and becoming proficient with SEMCME Registration System and all associated components, including the SEMCME website, CME Tracker Registration System, FTP Server, PayPal
- Troubleshooting issues with the overall Registration System and associated components
- Maintain the company email account designated for registration support by answering common questions and resolving registration issues
- Working with SEMCME Conference Managers to provide the following:
- Create/Publish/Remove Events as needed
- Upload content and images to the FTP Server for event publishing
- Open/Close Registration to Events
- Manually input registrations when needed
- Generate Sign-In sheets, Badges, and Walk-In forms for events
- Update registration system with attendance data
- Occasionally assist Conference Manager at events
General supervision is received from the Executive Director and Assistant Director.
- Strong computer skills – Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, Outlook; Database management skills a plus
- Strong aptitude for learning new technology tools/system (i.e. CME Tracker Registration System)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
If you are interested in the position, please send a cover letter and resume to David Pieper, PhD, firstname.lastname@example.org.