Quality Control Internship
Feelin’ Like a Faygo!
In 1907, two Russian immigrants, Ben and Perry Feigenson, created a piece of Detroit history by opening Faygo’s first facility. More than a century later, Faygo is still located in Detroit and proudly produces such popular soft drinks as Red Pop and Rock and Rye, along with a complete line of carbonated and non-carbonated beverages. Faygo Beverages, Inc. has been part of the National Beverage family since 1987.
We are seeking a Quality Control Intern that has the desire to learn all processes of production and packaging equipment in a beverage facility. This position consists of testing and analyzing every production batch to ensure that we have a quality product.
- At least sophomore status from an accredited college or university in engineering (mechanical or chemical), biology, microbiology, chemistry or food science.
- Action focused, driven, flexible and able to work in a fast paced, high pressure environment
- Must be detail oriented
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills
- Must have math aptitude
- Good attendance and punctuality a must
- Previous QC or food production experience a plus
- Must be able to work in a plant environment with loud noises and varied temperatures
- Must be able to lift 20 pounds repetitively and stand/walk for hours at a time
Faygo Beverages, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, gender, genetics, gender identity or sexual orientation.
For additional information and how to apply: